GSA MULTIPLE AWARD SCHEDULE
Download the Trideum Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Catalog (PDF)
Trideum is the prime contractor on these delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) prime contracts...
Aerial Target Systems 2 (ATS-2)
Enterprise Training Services Contract (ETSC)
Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3)
Rapid Acquisition of Materials for Prototyping (RAMP)
U.S. Army Combined Arms Center (USACAC)
Mission Training Complex Capabilities Support (MTCCS)
Trideum is currently pre-approved in the following areas...
- 333318 Other Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- 334511 Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
- 339999 All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing
- 488190 Other Support Activities for Air Transportation
- 517919 All Other Telecommunications
- 518210 Data Processing, Hosting and Related Services
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541380 Testing Laboratories
- 541420 Industrial Design Services
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541715 Aircraft, Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts
- 541715 Guided Missiles and Space Vehicles, Their Propulsion Units and Propulsion Parts
- 541715 Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences
- 541720 Research and Development in the Social Sciences Humanities
- 561210 Facilities Support Services
- 611512 Flight Training
SMALL BUSINESS CLASSIFICATIONS
Trideum is classified as a small business under the $25M revenue ceiling required by the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) 541512.
- General $4.5m small business size standard [No]
- Special $17.5m size standard for Marine Engineering and Naval Architecture [Yes]
- Special $27m size standard for Military and Aerospace Equipment and Military Weapons: [Yes]
- Special $27m size standard for Contracts and Subcontracts for Engineering Services Awarded Under the National Energy Policy Act of 1992: [Yes]
Trideum Quality Policy
Trideum is committed to embracing the world’s toughest challenges with a servant’s heart by providing enduring and innovative solutions and exemplary services that meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. This is achieved through the effective application of our Quality Management System (QMS) to assure conformance to customer, legal, and regulatory requirements and to enable customer satisfaction.
We are committed to a culture of quality through continual focus on four key areas:
Employee Development: ensuring opportunities and resources for individual professional development, enhancing Trideum’s culture and commitment to quality
Customer Satisfaction: establishing and maintaining healthy customer-contractor relationships
Quality Excellence: understanding customer requirements and challenges and responsively exceeding expectations
Continual Improvement: always seeking to deliver better innovative solutions and services
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without their tireless efforts the exercise would not have been successful. The End-to-End Systems Engineer was vital to the success for VOIP communication and was the focal point for units to sign for Mission Training Complex (MTC) equipment.
I feel that Trideum takes a lot of pride and really wants to see our project succeed and are very committed. There is a lot of passion for the work.
To date on the contract, Trideum’s frugality and efficiencies has saved the Government 28.5% of originally funded overtime surge funds for events and exercises.
I sure am glad to see you guys; I feel much better now that I know you guys are involved. You always make things so easy for us.
The technical support was prompt, professional, resourceful, and overall helpful. I can’t say enough good things about the great support provided by the Technical Integration Department.