Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.trideum.com.
Trideum.com Terms and Conditions
Trideum Corporation (Trideum) owns the Site and all of its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, white papers, and data sheets (“Content”). United States copyright and trademark law, and international treaty provisions, protect Trideum’s rights in the Content.
You may access, browse, and use the Site and make a reasonable number of paper copies of the Content for your own use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and do not modify any Content. You may not, without our express permission, use the Content in any other way for any other purpose, including but not limited to: modifying, uploading, posting, adapting, editing, republishing, displaying, plagiarizing, performing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works of, or transmitting it. If you have any questions about permissible use, please contact us.
The Content is provided for information purposes only. It shall not be construed as an invitation to enter into a contract with you.
The content is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Trideum does not warrant that the content will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that it is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this site is wholly at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Trideum be liable for any damages of any kind, whether direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential, special, or otherwise, that may result from the use of or inability to use this site, the content, or any links. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, reliance, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Trideum has been advised of the possibility of such damage. In jurisdictions which do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, Trideum’s liability shall be limited to minimum amount allowed by law.
Submissions of Information
Trideum products and services referred to in the Site are trademarks of Trideum. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein.
Unless otherwise stated, Trideum and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Trideum.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from Trideum
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Trideum
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Trideum
- Redistribute content from Trideum
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Trideum does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Trideum, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Trideum shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Trideum reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Trideum a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Trideum; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Trideum. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Trideum’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.