OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. Details of OASIS Contract include:
- Span many areas of expertise and mission space;
- Span multiple professional service disciplines;
- Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level
OASIS Small Business is a 100 percent Small Business Set-Aside contract (FAR 19.502) with the ability to do Socio-Economic Set-Asides (FAR 19.8 thru FAR 19.15) at the task order level.
Trideum is an OASIS SB Pool 3 Company
OASIS Small Business provides Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) task order contracts.
Trideum is approved for NAICS Code 541330:
Engineering for Military and Aerospace Equipment
and Military Weapons.
CAGE Code: 351S9
GSA Contract No. 47QRAD20D3095 (Approved 23 July 2020)
Two Ways to Access OASIS
- Direct Acquisition – GSA issues a Delegation of Procurement Authority to the customer agency Ordering Contracting Officer (OCO) who performs the acquisition; or
- Assisted Acquisition – GSA performs the acquisition on behalf of the customer agency and provides post-award support, as negotiated with the customer. An Inter-Agency Agreement is required.
OASIS SB will compliment GSA’s Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) program and provide agencies with more flexible full-service options. Notable features and benefits of OASIS and OASIS Small Business include:
- Government-wide use
- Access to best in class solution providers
- On-ramp/off-ramp procedures to ensure a flexible, vibrant vendor pool
- Integrated support for key government initiatives
OASIS SB will also drive down costs for federal agencies, and increase efficiency by reducing the time spent on developing complex contractual instruments. OASIS SB will include a vast array of professional services contractors for agencies to choose from. In fact it has already become the solution of choice for some government agencies. In December, the United States Air Force committed to use OASIS SB in lieu of creating several of its own multiple-award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) acquisition vehicles. These efforts are estimated to be worth approximately $1.4 billion per year and use of OASIS SB will save the Air Force and taxpayers significant dollars and resources.
Corporate OASIS Program Manager (COPM)
Favio Lopez, Chief Operating Officer
Corporate OASIS Contract Manager (COCM)
Serena Forbes, Director of Contracts