vIITSEC 2020 Paper 20241
- Mr. Christopher Herrmann, Modeling and Simulation Developmental Specialist,
U.S. Army Modeling and Simulation School, Army Modeling and Simulation Office
In support of the U.S. Army Modeling and Simulation School, Army Modeling and Simulation Office:
- Mrs. Jamie Pilar, Senior Program Analyst, Trideum Corporation
- Mrs. Tammie Smiley, Senior Analyst/Engineer, Trideum Corporation
- Mrs. Laura Harding, Analyst, Parsons
- Mr. Walter Watford, Training Development Consultant, Trideum Corporation
The Army Modeling and Simulation School (AMSS) is currently collecting data on what education and training needs exist for Army workforce members using models and simulation or conducting analysis. This information is being used to identify existing education and training solutions and to develop new lessons to meet the needs.
This paper describes how AMSS’s analysis team is using a variety of techniques to gather educational needs from the Army communities to stay current and relevant for the Army’s modeling, simulation, and analysis workforce.