Trideum Corporation will be exhibiting at the Association of the United States Army – AUSA’s Global Force Symposium & Exposition March 28-30 in Huntsville, Alabama.
Visit Trideum in booth #516 to learn more about our modernization solutions for Test & Evaluation, Data Management & Science, Cybersecurity, Training & Training Development, and how Trideum is addressing Testing in the context of Multi-Domain Operations.
Attendees will have the opportunity to talk to Trideum’s subject matter experts in person at AUSA about technologies and topics such as:
- Data management and science
- Integration of cyber effects simulation and monitoring in operational testing of Live, Virtual, Constructive (LVC) environments
- Indirect fires replication enhancements
- Operational test data framework assessment and gap solutions
- Future Vertical Lift testing challenges and solutions
- Distributed LVC test planning and data analysis solutions
Trideum team members attending the conference include Favio Lopez, Kenny Hill, Van Sullivan, Kurt Lessmann, and Robi Gjelstrup. Other technical subject matter experts will also be available in the booth to answer questions or demonstrate solutions.
Visit Trideum in Booth 516
Experts in Data Management & Science, Test & Evaluation, Training & Training Development, Cybersecurity, and more will be available to address your questions or any current challenges.