Trideum provides services in support of all developmental and operational testing phases as well as support to independent evaluations through analysis, experiments, and other types of assessments. We recognize Test & Evaluation (T&E) as an essential step in providing the highest quality of performing components, systems, and systems of systems for operational missions.
Leaders in Testing Innovation
- Test Technology Development and Management
- Distributed Test Integration and Execution
- Test Planning, Execution, Analysis, and Reporting
- Evaluation Methodology Development
- Threat Vehicle Surrogate Target Design and Manufacturing
- Integrated Sensor Testing and Model Development
With experience dating back to our origins in 2005, T&E is an integral part of our systems engineering process. This process allows us to identify and resolve issues before shipping a product.
We understand that no matter how talented the development team, a system must be tested in the operational environment to ensure it functions as it should in the environment in which it is intended to be used.
Taking the Lead on Test Capabilities
Trideum has taken the lead for events such as:
- Joint Close Air Support (JCAS) Distributed Test for JFCOM
- Joint Interoperability Test (JIT) for JITC
- Correlation/De-correlation Integration Test (C/DIT) for JIAMDO
- Live-Virtual Constructive Distributed Environment (LVC DE) for the U.S. Navy’s Broad Area
- Maritime Surveillance (BAMS) program
Test and Training Enabling Architecture
Five (5) phases of Distributed testing:
- Requirements Definition – The purpose and objectives of the range event are defined.
- Event Planning – All of the planning is completed for the event including the definition of the scenario.
- Event Construction, Setup, and Rehearsal – All of the physical preparation for the event is done, including software development, LROM creation, hardware and communication system setup, and testing.
- Event Execution – The scenario is played out and data is collected.
- Analysis and Reporting – Collected data is analyzed, with respect to the event objectives, and reports are generated.
– TENA SDA Website
Rising Thunder day 14: Joint tactical operations center
Trideum’s quality of performance has continued to be exceptional in its engineering, program management, systems engineering, and software development support services to the Division.
— Contract COR
The Trideum contract support team recognizes and promotes quality values throughout the organization. This has enabled the overall mission success of our organization.
— Contracting Officer
“Trideum has continued to exceed the Government’s expectations with proactive management that has resulted not only in effective and efficient execution during the many challenges of the COVID pandemic, but also in proactive identification of needs and solutions to ensure mission success..”
— Contracting Officer
“Overall, Trideum performed above expectations in relationship to quality, and deliverables were to a high standard of performance. This Contractor is extremely amenable to achieving above and beyond the requirements the government has asked of them.”
— Contract KO
“Trideum’s contract support team greatly enhanced the flawless execution of the Army level Forum. Without their support, the Forum would not have run as smoothly.”