Trideum specializes in the development of unmanned systems. We work with our clients to understand requirements, design, test, analyze, and implement capabilities for Command, Control, Communication, and Computers (C4) interfaces.
- Development of capabilities for manned or unmanned teaming / network interface / communications
- Distribute / Analyze sensor payload onto test ranges or into sensor labs
- Design and implementation of lab/ground test capabilities
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UASs)
- Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAVs, or drones)
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs)
- Unmanned Robotics
- Manned-Unmanned Teaming (MUM-T)
- Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs)
Without their tireless efforts the exercise would not have been successful. The End-to-End Systems Engineer was vital to the success for VOIP communication and was the focal point for units to sign for MTC equipment.
I feel that Trideum takes a lot of pride and really wants to see our project succeed and are very committed. There is a lot of passion for the work.
To date on the contract, Trideum’s frugality and efficiencies has saved the Government 28.5% of originally funded overtime surge funds for events and exercises.
I sure am glad to see you guys; I feel much better now that I know you guys are involved. You always make things so easy for us.
The technical support was prompt, professional, resourceful, and overall helpful. I can’t say enough good things about the great support provided by the Technical Integration Department.