Test, Measurement, and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE)
Calibration Services in Support of US Army Test & Evaluation and Operations
Supporting all technical components of holistic Test, Measurement, and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) systems and solutions in all disciplines including physical, dimensional, radiological, electrical, electronic, electromagnetic, and electro-optical.
A Technology Company Developing Specialized Solutions for Military and Government Customers
Trideum is a privately owned and operated small business, founded in 2005, and headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama. We were identified by Inc. magazine in 2019 as among the top 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the fifth year in a row.
In addition to our Huntsville headquarters, Trideum operates a Program Office in Leavenworth, Kansas, as well as Field Offices in the Northern and Tidewater regions of Virginia; Orlando, Florida; and the states of Washington, Arizona, Ohio, Kentucky, and Texas. Over 250 employees execute work throughout the United States (US), predominantly for the Department of Defense (DOD).
Unapparelled Technical Prowess
The company’s core competencies are Test & Evaluation (T&E), Science & Technology (S&T), Modeling & Simulation (M&S), Live, Virtual, Constructive (LVC); Cybersecurity; Technology, Innovation, Engineering (TIE) and Analysis; Training and Training Development.
Keys to Trideum Calibration Programs
- Use of a dedicated management information system
- Calibration procedures
- Consideration of repair and shipping
- Calibration Support of standards and customer standards
- Procedures for items too accurate to handle
- Labeling procedures
- Customer requirements (for example: standards like 17025)
- Internal/External Quality Assurance/Quality Control program
- Feedback mechanism for customers to ask questions or comment
Specific Engineering Solutions
Trideum develops tools, techniques, and procedures (TTP) to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Trideum’s SimChEK and Cyber Tabletop are just two examples of tools developed to meet demand signals. We also engineer solutions for Techniques, Tactics and Procedures for the US Army and Department of Defense.
Electrical and Electronic Instrumentation Systems
Trideum employs Electronic Technician Maintenance personnel specializing in each specific system Under Test. We also provide documentation support services for test instrument calibration, specifically on electrical and electronic instrumentation systems.
Complex Instrumentation Systems
Trideum provides a wide array of services for highly complex instrumentation systems to the United States Army for over four years. Under these contracts, we provide key services such as installation, technical configuration, calibration, operation, maintenance and repair, removal and transportation of equipment, and recovery.
Specific Systems Experience
The typical types of equipment that Trideum executes test instrumentation installation, testing, calibration, and removal include:
- Patriot Missile Systems
- Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense Systems
- Joint Tactical Air-to-Ground Station Systems
- Jukebox Systems
- Army Integrated Air and Missile Defense systems
- Joint Effects Targeting System (JETS)
- 155mm/M109A7 Paladin Artillery Systems
- Geometric Automated Video Enhanced Location Systems
- Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data Systems
- Long-Range Precision Fires Systems and Maneuver-Fires Integrated Systems
About Electronic Calibration
This type of calibration is normally provided by Trideum Electronic Technician Maintenance personnel and varies per the test specific system Under Test. Trideum has successfully supported United States Army contracts including: the White Sand Missile Range Test, Engineering, and Analysis Support (WSMR TEAS) contract and the Test and Evaluation Technical Support Services contract, both with the customer of US Army Test & Evaluation Command.
Trideum Resident Expertise
Our resident experts include former senior U.S. Army Test, Measurement, and Diagnostic Equipment Activity (USATA) professionals.
Professionals with more than 30 years of experience performing test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment (TMDE) calibration and repair support mission (C&RS) for the Army and other DoD organizations
- Subject matter experts in physical/dimensional parameters: pressure, force, torque, temperature, vibration, acoustics, mass, flow, and gauging
- Fielding new equipment and providing training
- Calculating calibration interval requirements
- Developing calibration test programs
- Error analysis of calibration systems
- Determining new equipment requirements including environmental analysis, and authoring procurement specifications
- Software test and evaluation
- Evaluating Proposals
Representative Experience of Our Professionals
- Improved Army small arms gauging program
- Supported depot production facilities and research and development labs
- Assisted calibration labs in meeting ISO 17025 requirements
- Evaluated executive and test software of general-purpose automated weapons system LRU (line replaceable units) tester
- Assisted Army Test & Evaluation Command in new methods of body armor verification
- Responsible for designing and conducting first-article and program production testing
- Worked on joint program with U.S. Navy in adding electro-optics capability
- Helped improve helicopter engine testing at intermediate support level
(ISO) 9001:2015 Certified
Trideum Corporation is highly dedicated to superior service performance. As an example of this, Trideum is fully Quality Management System certified and compliant in accordance with (IAW) the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 and applies these standards to all contracts and services.